- For all body waxing services, hair must be a minimum of 1/4” long. This is approximately 2 weeks of hair growth.
- Please exfoliate thoroughly 12-24 hours prior to the service. For optimum waxing results, continue to exfoliate on a regular basis post service. Do not scrub to the point of irritation.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure 24 hrs prior to any service. Please use sunblock accordingly post service.
- Should you have any concerns of discomfort, an over-the-counter pain reliever can be taken 30 to 45 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please disclose all medications taken such as, but not limited to: any Antibiotics, Accutane, Alpha or Beta Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, salicylic, etc.,) Benzoyl Peroxide, Differin, Retinol and Retin-A, including any topical products containing vitamin A.
- For women’s waxing services: waxing on or near your menstrual cycle can be more sensitive due to fluctuating hormones. If you have any concerns, please wait 3-5 days post cycle to wax.
- If you are caffeine sensitive, please refrain from any caffeine intake prior to your service, as this may increase pain sensitivity as well.
- You must be 18 or over to wax, if younger, you must have a parent or guardian present.
- Please give 24 hours notice for all reschedules or cancellations.
- I maintain a strict “inappropriate conduct” policy. If you act inappropriately, you will be asked to leave and never return. This is a professional service only.
Mekah’s Body Shop